Do I need a visa to attend Immerse?

If your country is a member of the EU or a European Economic Area, you will not require a visa.

We are an educational organisation accredited by the BAC, and so are able to sponsor students who need to apply for a Standard Visitor Visa. Once you have enrolled in the programme, you will receive a link to request an invitation letter from Immerse Education.

Further information on your visa requirements can be found here.

We recommend applying for your visa as far in advance of the summer as possible.